In 2016, the Australian Bureau of Statistics conducted the Personal Safety Survey, which identified that 7.7% of Australia's adult population, 1.4 million Australian adults, had experienced childhood sexual assault (ABS, 2019). There is a range of support services who specialise in childhood sexual assault including some QSAN services and other support services.
- About the sexual abuse of children
- Child sexual assault myths and facts
- Child sexual grooming
- Feel safe - promoting personal safety
- Personal safety and your child
- Keeping kids safe online
- Sexting and it's Impacts on your child