Sexual assault impacts many Australians, including young people. There are specialist services in Queensland who provide support to young people. Zig Zag Young Women's Resource Centre provides support to young women (aged 12–25) who are survivors of sexual violence. Their service includes counselling, advocacy, support, referral and some accommodation. Other QSAN Services are able to support young people who are survivors of sexual violence.
- Healing is Possible - a small booklet compiled by young women and Zig Zag workers. The booklet covers myths about sexual assault, medical and health information, effects of abuse and information on counselling and support groups
- Sexual assault and teenagers
- What is sexual assault?
- What is sexual harassment?
- What is consent?
- Your body, your choice
- Surviving sexual abuse
- Signs of an abusive relationship
- Having sex for the first time