If you have been impacted by sexual assault, rape or sexual violence, it’s not your fault.
There are many ways for you to get the support you need. Our support services will listen to you and they will believe you. They will work with you in the way that suits you best. You can decide how to address the impacts of what you have experienced. It doesn’t matter how long ago it happened or if you don’t think it was serious enough, if it is impacting you then we are here to help.
South East Queensland
Wide Bay Burnett
Mackay & Northern Regions
Far North Region
Specific – Focus Services
Murrigunyah Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Women
– working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and communities.
Migrant Women’s Emergency Support Services trading as Immigrant Women’s Support Service (IWSS)
– working with women from non-English speaking backgrounds and culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Working Alongside People with Intellectual and Learning Disabilities – Sexual Violence Prevention (WWILD-SVP)
– working with people with intellectual and learning disabilities who have experienced sexual violence.
Zig Zag Young Women’s Resource Centre
– working with young women aged 12–25 years who have experienced sexual violence.
Living Well - Anglicare
– working with men who have experienced sexual violence.
*The Brisbane Southwest Support Service (Inala and surrounding region) is a Service Program provided through a formal partnership between BRISSC, Zig Zag, Murrigunyah and IWSS.
*The Northside Service (North Brisbane Region region) is a Service Program provided through a formal partnership between Zig Zag and BRISSC. Commenced early 2018.