The Queensland Sexual Assault Network (QSAN) is a state-wide network comprised of 22 non-government services that provide twenty five specialist Sexual Assault Support and Prevention programs throughout Queensland. Member services comprise a mix of statewide, regional and specific-focused services.
- DV Connect Statewide Sexual Assault Helpline
- QCDFVR – Queensland Centre for Domestic and Family Violence Research
- Brisbane Rape and Incest Survivors Support Centre (BRISSC)
- Cairns Sexual Assault Service & True Relationships and Reproductive Health
- Centre Against Sexual Violence (Logan and Redlands)
- Gladstone Women’s Health Centre
- Gold Coast Centre Against Sexual Violence
- Ipswich Service Against Sexual Violence
- Mackay Sexual Assault Service
- Bundaberg – Phoenix House
- Rockhampton Womens Health Information & Referral Service Central QLD
- Centacare Sexual Assault Service – South Burnett
- Laurel Place
- Tablelands Sexual Assault Service
- North Queensland Combined Women’s Services - The Women’s Centre (Townsville)
- Whitsunday Crisis and Counselling Service
- Wide Bay Sexual Assault Service
Specific – Focus Services
- Murrigunyah Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Women
– working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and communities.
- Migrant Women’s Emergency Support Services trading as Immigrant Women’s Support Service (IWSS)
– working with women from non-English speaking backgrounds and culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
- Working Alongside People with Intellectual and Learning Disablities – Sexual Violence Prevention (WWILD-SVP)
– working with people with intellectual and learning disabilities who have experienced sexual violence.
- Zig Zag Young Women’s Resource Centre
– working with young women aged 12–25 years who have experienced sexual violence.
- Living Well (Anglicare)
– working with men who have experienced sexual violence.
*The Brisbane Southwest Support Service (Inala and surrounding region) is a Service Program provided through a formal partnership between BRISSC, Zig Zag, Murrigunyah and IWSS.
*The Northside Service (North Brisbane Region region) is a Service Program provided through a formal partnership between Zig Zag and BRISSC. Commenced early 2018.