|Phone||07 4031 3590|
|Hours||Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm
|Address||The Solander Centre
182 Grafton Street
Cairns QLD 4870
Summary of Service
Cairns Sexual Assault Service (CSAS) provides a free and confidential service for anyone affected by sexual violence.
CSAS provides support, information, advocacy, counselling and education.
If you have experienced sexual assault or sexual abuse at any time in your life, you are not to blame.
Programs and Initiatives
- Information and support for victims/survivors of sexual violence and their non-offending partners, family members, carers, friends or support people
- Face-to-face and telephone counselling
- Referral and advocacy throughout police and legal processes
- In-service, secondary consultation and resources for professionals working with anyone who has experienced sexual assault or sexual abuse
- 24-hour crisis support for anyone presenting at the Cairns Hospital Emergency Department or the police after a recent sexual assault
- On-site clinical care, including STI checks, pregnancy testing and emergency contraception
- Community education
Safe Space/Waiting Area
Available on site.
If English is not your first language we can arrange for an interpreter at no cost to you.